Fiberglass hose is lightweight and non-conductive?wear-resisting, Because of the excessive flexibility, it can be used for communications, electric power and others division HDPE pipes cable, the cable particular tapes as push-pull tools.
A top quality fibreglass rod, specially constructed to supply exceptionally high tensile strengths, while retaining flexibility. The seventy five-80% fill fee glass-fibre core is reinforced with a excessive power resin at high temperture. A braided reinforcing wrap is added before the final polypropylene wear resistant protecting coating is utilized. .They also have favorable electrical and thermal properties that make them secure to be used in cable-occupied duct. They’re suitable for pulling again winch line or small diameter cable. They are often utilized in pipe and duct laying operations to assist with the set up of draw ropes, cables and winch wires. They may also be used as part of a CCTV or pipe cleansing system. The steady rods vary from 4.5mm-16mm with lengths from 20 meters-four hundred meters
Steady top quality coated fibreglass rod with brass end fittings and smooth profile guiding tip. This type of rodding is quicker and more economical than the screw together type rods. The body is of a rugged steel construction with zinc plating and an integral fully adjustable brake system fitted as standard. All frame and rod fittings can be found as spares.
1. Materials: 75-eighty% Excessive Density Fiberglass
2. favorable electrical and thermal propertie for safety utilized in cable-occupied duct.
3. Rustproof bull-nostril pulling eye
4. Rugged tubular steel reel with adjustable brake system.
5. Feed system allows rod to feed out or be wound back onto reel with simple push or pull of rod
6. Many functions, each business and residential
7. All body and rod fittings can be found
eight. For detection function, inside add copper wire, stainless steel wire, steel wire,and many others.