Conduit rods is a good tools in our working. Many customers ask us, if our conduit rod is broken, how to deal with this. For this we supply a repair kits: Connection Copper Head, Glue
IMPORTANT – Avoid contact with skin and eyes. For skin, wash affected area with soap and water. Do not take internally. If taken internally seek medical attention immediately. If in contact with eyes, flush, with plenty of water. Use with adequate ventilation.
Steps like following:
- Cut-off, squarely, two broken ends with a fine tooth hacksaw. IMPORTANT – Don’t cut surface of fiberglass rod core in step 2.
- Mark rod 2” from end on 3/8” and 1/2” rod or 5/8” from end on 1/4” rod. Carefully cut cover circumferentially at mark and remove cover.
- Roughen core with sandpaper provided.
- Clean core with cleaning solvent. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of sandpaper dust or foreign substances.
- Mix epoxy as follows: IMPORTANT – working time is approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Complete one end at a time. a) fold b) cut c) squeeze d) mix thoroughly
- Insert 2/3 of epoxy into coupling. Apply remaining epoxy to rod.
- Insert rod into coupling and rotate. Remove excess epoxy. Rod can be used 1 hour after assembly under normal room temperature conditions. Full physical properties aren’t developed for at least 24 hours at room temperature
- If your Conduit Rods broken, you can find this words and help you, thank you! My email: firstname.lastname@example.org